Friday 6 May 2011

tOuGh

a song represent a story..
hmm..why i post this mv?don't know..it's meaningful to me?hmm..not at all..


"if u wanna cry,cry on my shoulder,if u need someone who cares for u"


seriously,i hope there's someone can tell me this right now..
borrow me your shoulder,give me a tissue..


i'm not suddenly emo,is there's damn much things happened!sometimes just wish to leave here,and never come back anymore,but i can't..sometimes be tough too long,you will know that,that's really really really damn TIRED!sometimes i also wondering why i wanna act tough,act strong,act independent..maybe is don't want depends to anyone?i don't know,and no one can give me the answer of this question..i'm not a very optimistic girl,but i also less crying in front of others,except the people that i trust..but i really hope that can cry 99 right now!i know after i cry the problem will still there..but at least the suffer feeling will reduce half from my heart...='(

be tough ain't a bad thing,but once you and others used to it,you will found that,once you cry,people will think that you're weak..
wanna be a superwoman must learn to be tough?i'm still learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment