Sunday 3 April 2011

YOU and m3

'who are you?'
"I'm xxx,your love's one a"
'who o?
"xxx,your Darling'


Darling,is a word that I used to call my boyfriend. But when u told me that,make me really ,argh...............@@but it's sweet <3


"why u don't want choose gold,why choose orange?"
'coz gold won't last long geh only for one day,orange last very long'


Orange,the secret between us.


BURLESQUE,the movie i really hope that can watch with you,but...................................BIG SIGH!!


Sseriously,i really can't catch your mind!or just maybe i think too much between us?or we're really just 'FRIEND'??i don't know! What i asked u through msn is real,but i din't get any conclusion from you! I enjoy every moment when chit chat with you,very simple,but sweet for me. But your attitude really make me speechless, I hate people treat me sometimes warm n sometimes cold,it's so disgusting!But i still so 'fan jian', still wanna find you.><


"I love the three things in this world,the sun of them day,the moon of the night,and you forever",the love quote i most like from you.


         If there's another chance for me,i will hug u tightly and will never let you go.I miss your perfume too,
                                                        
Lucky by glee,the song you intro to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment